Monday, September 9, 2013

Falsies Pics

Ugh Sorry guys but no tutorial today for the lashes! Today has been a busy day and I was sick for most of it and didn't get a chance to do a thing but I plan on doing the tutorial tomorrow. It was my first time with lashes and they were a bit challenging to do! I did use the Duo Lash Glue and I thought it worked well but I had to let it sit for about 5 minutes instead of the 30 seconds they say so it could get tacky enough to apply them. The natural ones I saw no difference because my lashes are already thick and then the dramatic ones I thought looked pretty great! Let me post the link where I ordered these from on Amazon Tomorrow I will be trying the ELF ones though that I had a picture up on the previous post. Below is a picture of me without lashes
Me with natural Lashes
Me with Long Dramatic Lashes
So with me I have to do the dramatic ones to show more! The ELF ones I purchased look more full and longer than these so I can't wait to try them. Look out for that post tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment