Thursday, September 5, 2013

Baltimore Ravens Eye Makeup

Hey guys! Well, as you know it's Football season! I for one am I huge fan of Football, especially my Baltimore Ravens! If you are familiar with them then you know their colors are purple and black. So finding an eyeshadow pallete for that was so easy. I headed on down to Walgreens to pick up Wet n Wild's Fergie Photo Op Eye Shadow Palette in “Maldives Sky”
Now, I actually only used two colors in this pallete and that was the dark purple and the matte black in the center, that's it! I started with a neutral brown along my crease of the eye using my essence of beauty crease duo brushes. I highly recommend them for the perfect crease coloring! They are around $5 and come in a pack of 2 at CVS, 1 small dome brush and one bigger dome brush. Next, I used my E.L.F. eyeshadow flat brush and lightly dabbed the purple on my lid, I did that two times per eye. I also took out my E.L.F. crease brush and used the purple along my bottom lash line for a pop of color. Just a little fyi, purple goes great with green eyes! After that, I took the black and put it over my brown shade on the crease and added a little to the corner of my eye. I added 2 coats of mascara then lined my bottom and lower lash line with Jordana eyeliner in black. That's it, all done! It took maybe 10 minutes if that I believe. Also, yes those are my real eyelashes, I have very thick ones and it probably explains why I can't get the fake ones to stick to them lol Anyway, I can do a video tutorial on it as well but all I have at the moment is my iphone for video so we can see how that goes haha Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment