Tuesday, September 24, 2013

OPI Mani!

I have been obsessed with OPI nail polishes for a few years. OPI has the BEST polishes that I have ever used and that includes it beating out Essie. I have many many bottles of which I will make a post about soon. Anyway, I want to say my most used botle of OPI is Crown Me Already. It is a goregeous silver glitter color and I use it to put on my ring fingers while my other fingers are a solid color or over lap it with a sheer light color. This is OPI's Crown Me Already
With the mani I did I used a the Crown Me Already on my ring fingernails and I used OPI's Russian Navy on the rest of my nails. I am so obsessed wih Russian Navy! It's a dark blue that actually looks purple in the bottle. I use it a lot and will be buying it when I run out. Here is a picture of Russian Navy.
and here is my little mani! Love it :)
OPI is sold at many hair salons, grocery stores, pharmacies and also Jc Penny! Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment