Monday, June 30, 2014

Facial Lift and Firm Serum with Dead Sea Minerals and Vitamin C


Item description: - Achieve An Instant Lift and Anti Aging Effects on Your Skin - Delivers Anti Wrinkle Results Over Time - Vitamin C - Also Contains a High Concentration of Vitamin C for Anti Wrinkle Antioxidant Skin Protection - Dead Sea Salt - Formulated with a High Concentration of Dead Sea Minerals and Salt - 21 Minerals Essential for Skin Health and Beauty Non-Oily Moisturizer Delivers Deep Hydration and Nutrient Absorbtion This product felt very nice on my skin and gave me a fresh dewey complextion. It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling super soft. I will continue to use it for the added benefits. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment