Monday, June 16, 2014

Mani Monday! Color Club Sugar Plum Fairy and Orly Skinny Dip

This is a new little thing I'm gonna do on my blog. Since I paint my nails A LOT, I'm going to do a Mani Monday post every Monday which was inspired from my ladies at Polish Aholics~Anonymous on Facebook! Here's my Mani...
Sugarplum Fairy is a blend of light lilac, medium lavender, and holographic glitters. Rain or shine this beauty is blasting rainbows. This is the kind of holo glitter you can see from a mile away. I LOVE IT! :) Here it is in the sunlight on my toes, you just fall in love! :)
Orly Skinny Dip is a neon blue polish infused with shimmer. This fluorescent bright polish will uplift and energise the spirit while providing high octane glamour. What do you guys think? I'll def be buying more CC Halos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment