Friday, May 16, 2014

SimplyBeautiful Double Edge Safety Razor

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
This has got to be the best razor I have ever tried! Both my Husband and myself have tried it. I have to admit that I was a little scared because this is a very powerful shaving razor but with time and watching their video to help it worked out perfectly. My hair hasn't even growed back yet and it's been a few days! Simply use your favorite shaving cream and carefully glide your razor upward for the perfect close shave. The company was also very nice and communicated with me a lot to help me out with any questions about the razor and that's something that you don't find every day. I highly recomend this razor and this wonderful company and hope to work with them more in the future :)
My Cat Marilyn had to get in the photo as well but no shaving for her ;) I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment