Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I was soooo excited to try this! I have been coloring my hair for a long time. I started at 16 and now I'm 32 and I definetly don't take care of it like I should. My hair is also super thick and can get very damaged very easily so, I couldn't wait to get this to try on my damaged, brittled hair. It smells so amazing and of course that's a plus. I simply put it on my damp hair after a shower. I shampooed and conditioned like I normally do. Here are the before and after pics... This is my natural hair plus it's damaged...
Here is after using the amazing Hair mask
As you can see it has pretty much perfected my hair lol I have never really had anything that has worked for me for my difficult hair so I am definetley holding onto this one and recommending it to everyone! Tell me what you think! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment