Saturday, May 24, 2014

Seche Vite Dry Fast Coat

Omg Omg Omg! How could I not know about this miracle item?! I wanted something to dry my nails faster since I obviously do them all the time and have 3 kids and can't wait for them to dry. I researched and came across this amazing product. I said to myself that there is NO WAY this could work. NO WAY I can paint my nails and they magically are dry within minutes. NO WAY! Oh but YES WAY, it does infact work well! I painted 2 coats of colored polish then applied one coat of this and boom within 2 minutes my nails were dry and I was sitting here shocked, it's so freakin amazing! It is although pricey in stores but I found it for $4.75 with free shipping on Amazon.com so go get yours today and tell me how amazing you are! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment