Saturday, May 31, 2014

Diamond Infused Snake Venom Correcting Cream

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Description: Forever Flawless Snake Venom Correcting Cream is developed to significantly reduce wrinkles and drastically improve skin firmness and elasticity. The key ingredient in this extraordinary cream is an advanced peptide which mimics the activity of Waglerin 1, a polypeptide found in the venom of the Temple Viper, a snake of the remote jungles of Borneo. Like Botulinum Toxin, the amino acids in this synthetic version of the Temple Viper venom block nerve signals that tell your facial muscles to contract, which prevents wrinkles from forming. This cream absorbs instantaneously and, within minutes of application, it relaxes facial muscles, dramatically smoothing expression and frown lines around the forehead, eyes and lips. Forever Flawless Snake Venom Correcting Cream is a safe alternative to more invasive wrinkle corrective procedures such as facial injections, fillers and plastic surgery. It reduces the appearance of fine lines and expression lines, without the loss of facial expression, a common side-effect of many corrective procedures. The inclusion of natural diamond powder ensures the effective absorption of this correcting cream, achieving long lasting, age-defying benefits and more youthful, revitalized, healthy looking skin. This cream smells so good and the scent lingers long after. I've only used it on my face as of now and can't wait to see the results I get, I will be updating soon! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment