Saturday, November 2, 2013

Walgreens Christmas Goodies!

I went to Walgreens today to pick up my prescription and as I thought, they were clearancing (is that a word?)out thier Halloween stuff and putting up Christmas things. Well, I hit the Mother load! Unfortunatley I am so broke at the moment but hoping next week I'll have some cash to pick up some of these new beauty items. First up, I came across the Sinful Colors nail polish display.
Nouveaucheap has a run down of them all on their blog so go check it out. I really want some of the textured ones so when I get them I'll post a review asap! Moving on... I also found the Wet n Wild Fergie Holiday display
They have mascaras, eyeshadow palettes, eyelashes, brushes etc etc lol I love Wet n Wild so I definiteley will be purchasing some of these as well. You cannot go wrong with Wet n Wild eyeshadows and I know I say it a lot but it is true. Very cheap but amazing pigmentation! Last but sure not least is the E.L.F. goodies!
I have 3, 32 piece eyeshadow palettes of E.L.F. and the pigmentation is amazing on those as well. Pictured above are eyeshadow palettes, blushes, nail polish etc. It does look like they have more coming in stock too. I am pretty disappointed though because I ddin't see any of the Disney Villians makeup that they had out for Halloween. I was hoping to find them on a good sale and grab up some Ursula ones but nope, didn't see any :( Anyway, go check out Walgrens and pick up some of these asap and remember to look for deals! Sign up at www.Walgreens.com for a sneak peek of the upcoming weekly ads :)

No comments:

Post a Comment