Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sinful Colors Tinseltown

Isn't it pretty?!!! Think of Sally Hansen's Fuzzy coat nail polish, the textured ones, that's what this one is like. They are little sticks of glitter with a clear polish mixed in. This one is textured glitter in purple and blue. I bought this at Walgreens for $1.99 and sometimes they will have deals on them 2 for $3 or 99 cents each. I painted my toes with it and the reason being is my nail polish lasts longer on them so I tend to do my toes less often. Here's a picture...
I really did like this because I am all crazy over these textured nail polishes! I bought the China Glaze Snow one like you and can't wait to use that one lol The only thing I didn't like was applying 4-5 coats to make it look like the above picture. The thing is with these is that they don't have to be perfect because they are scattered glitter. I think next time I will pick a plain blue or purple polish to put on first then add a coat of this. Any other colors of these you'd like to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment