Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sinful Colors Sapphired Up

I ended up at Walgreens last night at 10:30 because I forgot to pick up a prescription (UGH) Anyways, I went past the Sinful Colors nail polish display and I fell in love with the beautiful Sinful Colors in Sapphired Up which is part of their new Winter Holiday polishes I mentioned before. It is a gorgeous sparkly blue that is kind of like the liquid sand texture. I also used 2012's OPI in Swimsuit Nailed It which is a beautiful sparkly blue to go with it since the colors are pretty much the same. Here's a picture of them. OPI on the left and Sinful Colors on the right.
I put on one coat of the OPI because it was really thick and didn't need anymore than that. Then, I followed up with one coat of the Sinful Colors. Such a gorgeous blue. The picture doesn't do it justice but here it is ;)
My nails are so much brighter in person too. I love this color, it's going to be added to one of my favorites I'm sure lol OPI ranges for about $8 a bottle and I had that one already. If you want to get a similair color I suggest Wet n Wilds Blue Visionary which retails at $1.99. What colors are you interested in buying from the collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment