Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glow in the Dark Nail Polish

As you know, Halloween is well on it's way so I wanted to try something new. I went to CVS looking at their new makeup products and came across Wet n Wilds Glow in the dark nail polish.
I think it's a cool concept and wanted to give it a try. I researched to see if you could put it on top of another color and it would still do the job and I was told you can but I wanted to see what it would look like without it.
As you can see, it looks like a just put a neutral color on but when the lights go off they do glow and look pretty cool! I'll have to try it again ontop of a different color because I don't like plain nails lol I have seen them at CVS, Walgreens and Kmart for $1.99 so go buy one and experiment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment