Monday, September 29, 2014

Barware Styles Cocktail Shaker


This was such a fun maker to play with! My favorite is margaritas so I had to test this out. My other mixer never quite got everything blended well but this did the job. I am recommnding this to all of my followers! :)



 Look at all the amazinmg advantages to it! ✓ HIGH-QUALITY 24 Oz STAINLESS STEEL- Only taste your cocktail ingredients - made from 18/8 grade stainless steel won't rust or leak ✓ DISHWASHER SAFE & FDA APPROVED - no harmful chemicals or toxins ✓ ENTERTAIN YOUR FRIENDS - ideal for home or professional use, create masterpieces at home ✓ FREE BONUS eBOOK INCLUDED - packed with cocktail recipes to start you off on your cocktail creation journey ✓ QUALITY & SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - 1 Year 'Masterclass Shaker' Money Back Guarantee.


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. WOW..!! It looks really cool and nice shape and easy to hold with hand and really thanks for sharing this.To buy more cocktail shakers you can visit here.
    Buy Dining Products Online
    http://www.at-home.co.in/home-dining

    ReplyDelete