Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My Love of OPI Nail Polish!

Ok, so maybe a couple years ago I may or may not of gotten addicted to OPI nail polish haha I saw them at JC Penny one afternoon and I fell in love with all of the beautiful colors. I decided to go for the splurge and buy one! Splurge by meaning $8 a bottle. Anyway, what I bought was part of the Shrek collection that came out in the Summer of 2010. The color I bought was Rumple's Wiggin which is a light and pretty lavender color.
It was my first purchase of almost 30 bottles that I have now and still my favorite color. Here is my collection so far...
OPI nail polish lasts for weeks on me when used with their topcoat. The price ranges from $8-$9 a bottle and can only be purchased in stores. I usually go to JC Penny because they are the cheapest in price and have the newest colors out. I also have bought many from Amazon as well. OPI has new colors come out every few months and never duplicate so it's always a fun buy. If you like any of the colors I have pictured, let me know and I'll tell you the name. Go try them out and tell me what colors you love!

5 comments:

  1. I always adore OPI's colors but never get them since I have a bad habit of chipping my polish almost instantly. I think I'll try their top coat out to see how well they last on me. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great Melissa, let me know how it works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only have a couple of bottles of OPI, but they're a couple of my faves! Definitely lasts longer than the cheap stuff... I love going to Ulta to get mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OPI keeps manicures looking great fo so long! I somehow didn't realize there were so many colors! Thanks for the great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Rachel, We don't have an Ulta but I wish we did. How much are they there? You're welcome Marilyn! Go to opi.com and see all of the colors :)

    ReplyDelete