Friday, December 13, 2013

OPI Holiday 2013 Colllection~ Kiss me at Midnight

Oh yes, I told you I wanted this color and now I have it! lol I got this one from Amazon.com for around $7 which is a pretty good deal for OPI polish. I put it on tonight and I absoluteley have fallen in love! It's a beautiful blue glittery polish that reminds me of snow. Being in Florida, I could use that reminder ;) What do you think? I think I may order a couple more and I also am looking at a few of the lovely Chrismas polishes form China Glaze as well.
OPI stays on for a very long time and is worth the money. I have a previous post on my purple OPI liquid sand I got Summertime and this polish looks and feels the same. I have no doubt that it will be long lasting as well :) Here are the other colors in the collection...
So many to choose from and all gorgeous. Let me know what ones you will be trying out!

No comments:

Post a Comment