Monday, May 26, 2014

Younique 3d Fiber Lashes Mascara

My AMAZING friend Tina who is in fact a Younique Presenter gave me this amazing mascara to try out. It's called Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara which dramatically enhances and magnifies the appearance of your own lashes. Let me copy down what they have under it on their website for you here...Our simple three-step process combines Transplanting Gel and Natural Fibers to help create the appearance of incredible thickness and volume to your existing lashes. Watch as your lashes transform into something you have only dreamed of! The 3D Fiber Lashes are water resistant but easily washes off with warm water and facial cleanser at the end of the day. Try it! It will quickly become your favorite makeup must-have!
So, I have tried this product and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I already have thick lashes as you can tell but this just adds to it and makes them even more perfect! It's my must have makeup product and I can't live without it and you must order it! The first picture is me without any makeup product on (SCARY) and the rest is with the mascara on! Here is the website to Tinas page where she can help you with any product questions and with ordering...Younique~Tina Smoot

No comments:

Post a Comment